[A/S] RE: [VAL] TV antenna hook up

A friend of mine has a suitcase satellite dish set-up with all of the
necessary parts (minus the receiver of course) that he has for sale.  It can
be pole mounted, tripod mounted, or use it as a suitcase (set-up and
tear-down every move).

If anyone is interested I can find out how much and get back to you with an
answer.  I myself would have bought it long ago but I am forced to pay for
cable as part of my HOA fees.  It bites me in the ass to be forced to buy
cable and then have to pay for satellite to have something to watch in the
trailer.  I'll put a dvd in and just watch movies instead.

We both will be in Vegas this weekend at a gun show so I can drag it back
home with me and snap some pics of it

Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available