Re: [VAL] Biodiesel

    Randy,

    I suspect that you can consider yourself lucky buying diesel at that
price.  It's way over $3.00/gallon at my marina fuel dock and the Soy Gold
(biodiesel) I buy there is exactly $5.00/gallon.  I burn a 25% mixture of
Soy Gold to diesel, thereby decreasing pollutants and carbon in the oil by a
quarter.

    My new Prius wouldn't like the Soy Gold in any ration I'm afraid, so I'm
relegated to using it on the water only.

   Glyn Judson, s/v Dawn Treader, a 1979 Ericson Independence 31, hull #55,
Marina del Rey CA and 1969 Caravel, Santa Monica CA