[VAL] Biodiesel

Pattii wrote:
"Randy, I know the place here in Boulder that sells the bio-diesel fuel and
it IS expensive! I'm really hoping that with the recent rise in fuel cost,
the bio people will realize that their product will be used more if they
adjust their costs to just below reg. diesel."

New Federal regs were to go into effect 1-1-06 that would require low
sulphur diesel. Biodiesel helps meet that goal. However, Katrina has caused
a shortage of petroleum diesel and the sulphur standards have been delayed.
BTW, Patti, have you noticed how the price of diesel in metro Denver-Boulder
has gone from $2.79/gal to nearly $3.30/gal while gasoline has dropped ( I
paid $2.66 yesterday). I smell a rat!

Randy