[VAL] Biodiesel

I too have been experimenting with biodiesel. In Colorado, Bluesun is a
manufacturer of BD:
http://www.gobluesun.com/

Unfortunately it is hard to find and expensive. I have filled up my F-250
PSD with B-20 in Commerce City, CO and on the road in central Nebraska from
a farm coop off I-80. It does run well. In Boulder, CO a local station sells
it for the environmentally concerned in that progressive community. Many VW
diesels run around Boulder with B-20 up to B-100, depending on how much your
pocket book will tolerate. Most of the McDonalds have their used oil
reclaimed for this purpose. Economically it not very viable yet, maybe in 5
years.
There are a lot of sunflower fields growing for Bluesun. Sunflowers grow
well in our arid climate.
Randy Unter