[VAL] old fashioned TV antenna hook up

Well, I finally joined the rest of you and have a TV, a real one that
does cable and everything.
I want to hook it to the antenna outlet in the bedroom which is on the
12v plug (original to this 1973 trailer). It consists of two little
holes.  The TV donor fudged a connector by tinning the two leads of
plain old flat brown antenna wire until they sort of fit into the holes
and it sort of works. I would love to find the real connector if anyone
out there knows what it is called and where I have a ghost of a chance
of finding one.

Right now my antenna is  rabbit ears mounted on top of my flag pole.
which works pretty good.  It makes the trailer look as though it is a
giant silver insect of some sort.

Thanks,
Daisy