[VAL] Manteca, CA Airstream dealer

Hello Folks,

Has anybody had any repair experience with the Airstream dealer on
Highway 120 in Manteca, CA? I was in that neck of the woods yesterday,
so I went by hoping to see some of their aluminum repair work, but they
were in the process of moving (just up the road) and didn't have
anything in the shop to show me. Having been burned recently,. I wanted
to see the quality of their work before I give them my dented motorhome
to work on.

I'm also considering Oasis in Tucson, which someone on this list
favorably recommended. Sounds like semi-retired Walt in Ocala is the one
person everybody likes... but I live on the coast of California, and
that is a long way to go -- even if Walt would do it. Billy Sim's in
Lubbock, TX is another possibility, as is the Airstream factory.

I'd like to hear about anybody's experience -- good or bad -- with any
of these places, or suggestions of others you have been pleased with.

Best regards,

Rik