[VAL] Fridge Vent Cover

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:40:19 EDT Glyn Judson wrote:
Hi Glyn,

When it was my turn to do that same job, I filled the old holes with
pop rivets, dabbed on a thin layer of Vulcum, centered the new cover
over the vent and mounted all 28" of it.

Then, I took our '67 22' Safari to the 2003 International Convention in
Vermont, entered it in the Vintage Club's Concours d'Elegance and won a
blue ribbon for "1960s Best of Show" and another ribbon for "The
Shiniest Airstream."

As far as I'm concerned, that answered that question. If you'd like a
picture off list, just ask.

Terry