Re: [VAL] Fridge vent cover, my next project

Hello Glyn,

Back there in the recesses of my mind, I seem to recall that someone did
this, and also did a nice on-line show and tell. Very possibly it was
R.J. Dial -- you might check his web site, or he may respond. IIRC, he
cut and riveted two of the aluminum covers together.

Or, you could install a replacement fiberglass one. I have one, but I'm
not sure what vintage -- LMK if you have any interest and I'll send you
a picture of it. If I can put my hands on it.

Best regards,

Rik