Re: [VAL] Tow vehicle questions

Hunter: Those were my immediate thoughts on the issue as well, but
that's why I asked. You never know when someone just may disprove our
"knowledge". The 4Runner is a little over 15 ft, 10 inches long, is 69
inches high and weighs 4255 lbs(curb wt). Rated to tow 5000lbs in 2WD
V6 and 7000lbs in V8 with 8.7 inches of clearance. The 4WD models are
similar but with another inch of clearance.
Comparing that to my current tow vehicle, the 4WD, V8 Tundra, there's
not a whole lot of difference and I would pick up a second row of
seating (or 3) when not towing.
Jo Ann