[VAL] Magazine Subscriptions and Club Memberships

I've been considering memberships and magazines and such recently.

Is the Airstream Life magazine "worth it"?

I do not like foo-foo articles.  I don't much care what sights so-and-so
visited on their last vacation.  I prefer technical articles, How-To
articles, product review articles, and some how what's-his-name modified his
some such to do a particular task articles.

Other magazines that I might enjoy?  I don't know anything about any RV,
trailer, or RV traveling magazines.

I've also been thinking about VAC and obviously WBCCI but it's rather
expensive and my Rhodesian Ridgeback club memberships come due soon and they
ARE expensive so the rest may have to wait a bit.

Steve
Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available