[VAL] Vanessa's venture...

Vanessa,

I think you have a great idea there, especially if insurance problems haven't
precluded the whole thing.  You COULD supply drivers, cooks, etc., but you
could also just do a check-out run, driving on a known local course, to be
sure they could, or would want to, handle the rigs.

Your idea could be a good way for potential buyers to see if hauling and
living in a trailer was really for them, without spending a small fortune,
then finding out they hated it.  You might even find a dealership who would
subsidize your fees, to clinch a sale.

The foreign market might be a good source of customers, too.  With the
planetary monetary system the way it is, we have quite a few tourists here in
The States with money to spend.  Anything to do with cowboys and the Old West
on your tour would be a total hit with almost any of them, too.

Good luck, if  you give it a whirl!

Mark in Modesto
'62 TradeWind