Re: [VAL] Shiny Airstreams

I'm more concerned about shiny A/Ss causing accidents.  I've decided that to
be able to afford collecting vintage A/Ss I'm going to start a business for
them to earn there keep!  I live on the Olympic Peninsula in WA State and as I
restore my trailers I am starting to get some vintage tow cars and I am going
to start offering Airstream tours of the Olympic Peninsula.  Since I grew up in
the hospitality business and am addicted to A/Ss, it makes perfect sense.
Our crew will pull up to the Seattle ferry in shiny "twinkles"  with 2 and 3
tone painted cars and take the guests on  three day Land Yacht cruise including
canoe rides on Lake Cresent, old fashioned campfire songs and visits to the
rain forest.

What I'm worried about is traveling on 2 lane HYW 101,  we might cause rubber
necking and thus traffic accidents.

Vanessa
'52  Cruiser
'56  Flying Cloud