RE: [VAL] A/S inner door makes a good solar furnace

<Either that or polish it and make a little detachable shelf to bake
biscuits and grill bratwurst. . .>

Now this has me thinking about the inner skins on my door.  I think that I'm
actually going to opt for a high polish and mess around with some focal
length calculations to see if it actually is possible to use the door as a
grill/camp fire starter for when it's necessary to impress the Smiths. (I'm
the Joneses and I don't need impressing.)  I think that could be loads of
fun.

Or maybe use it to light off some firecrackers that one has carefully hidden
under the neighbor's trailer.

Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available