RE: [VAL] hot windows

I just received my JC Whitney email for the week.  They are having a sale on
what I think you guys are discussing - an aluminum foil faced heat shield.
The link is exceptionally long.  Anyone caring to have the info directly can
email me and I will forward back the original distribution email from them.
steve@s-mcycles.com

The material is also Class A fire rated with a 3/8" underpad.

I don't know what price is expensive or cheap on this product as I haven't
done any research on it.

Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available