Re: [VAL] Unknown AS in Captwon to Cairo Vid

>    A still photo that includes this GMC based Caravan staff camper is
> found on page 67 in WANDERLUST. I have no idea whether it is still around.
>
> Fred Coldwell

Fred & Dave,
I just checked out page 67 and the GMC in question looks like it has the
center section of a 20' or so Airstream  fitted onto the chassis. The
endcaps appear to be completely flat but it has the 59 style Hehr windows
along with the Hehr roof vents. That variant wouldn't be hard to replicate
these days given the number of tired Airstreams around with very dented
endcaps along with plentiful Vintage GMC truck cab availability. Interesting
concept.
Colin Hyde
GSM Vehicles Inc.