[VAL] Unknown AS in Captwon to Cairo Vid

My new aluminum clad Wanderlust book showed up yesterday
and contained a DVD with four movies in it. The aluminum
sleeve must have been fabricated in the AS shop. The
vintage movies on the DVD are as follows:

'Building Dreams Is Our Business' (1968) Length -19:04
'Capetown to Cairo' (1959-60) Length - 48:04
'Mexico Caravan' (1957) Length 24:37
'Guatemala' (1966) Length - 24:53

In watching the Capetown video last night I spotted a
previously unknown to me Airstream while the caravan was
being filmed while crossing the Nubian Desert. see
http://www.dwmorrison.com/africa.jpg

looks to be a GMC nose with a trailer body. i found out
late last night that Airstream had this unit build
specifically for the 'Capetown to Cairo' photographer.
Anyone know if it's still around?

On another note - Am I the only one excited here about the
upcoming AS restoration project starting 10/7 on the DIY
channel????

--Dave
WBCCI 6481