Re: [VAL] White roofs, shiny Airstreams, etc.

    All,

    Gerald brings up a good point.  About the time I was having my canvas
work done, another chap on the dock did the same but to the extreme.  He
replaced his dark blue Sunbrella dodger with a pure white one with the
result that the interior was waaay cooler down below.

    I'd tend to want to vote for lighter colors as opposed to darker ones
given the experience of my neighbor and me.

    Glyn