Re: [VAL] White Roof

If I decide to paint the roof on The Silver Albatross's roof  white I will
probably use "All Grip" we used that paint in the marine  industry it is a
lineal polyurethane very high gloss and almost indisterable but  the aluminum needs
proper preparation and priming for any paint to hold up on  it.I am going to
Gerald's suggestion and prepare a couple of panels and place in  the sun and
see if the temp difference is worth while.
Jim Smith