[VAL] Towing Vehicle Question

I am looking at buying a 1972 Airstream Sovereign 31 foot to restore.  I
have a 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD that I would like to tow it with.  Any
thoughts and/or advice from those who have had experience using a Tahoe?
Also in my web searching I had found a website that had Airstreams listed
by year and model and belive you could click on the model for copies of
floor plans.  Am I dreaming or has anyone else found such a site.
Ron
China, Maine