Re: [VAL] towing with your hair standing up.....

Actually, I am wondering how many draft horses it would take to pull the
trailer. Not that the price of hay and grain are any bargain, but then I
could be a real teamster.  There's plenty of grass along the roadsides
too.

In defense of Darth Vader, I do live in here, and so unlike packing for
vacation, you name it, it's in here. Tools, sewing maching. I don't want
to know what I weigh, but I do need my big bad truck. (97 Dodge 2500
turbo diesel, long bed, king cab, 18mpg bobtail, 12 in harness, 45 mph
over Monarch Pass.)

Daisy ( slaving away in VA to make $ to get to FL)