[VAL] Shelf For the 59

Hello All,
Now that we have had a chance to use the 59 a couple of times I have
noticed a number of things I have to change or add. (gray water leak,
smell of the black water tank (never vent your sinks and tank
together!), Shelf for my glasses over the bed, ect). The shelf is the
issue today. Anyone out there have a smaller shelf sitting around for a
50's or 60's Airstream? I'm not much of a wood worker so building one if
not an option. If you happen to run in to a shelf that would be smaller
in size to fit over my bed, so I don't step on my glasses at night
please keep me in mind!
On to my gray water leak, nothing like spending the day under the
Airstream!
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign