[VAL] Intro from Alaska/ MCS

  I understand your problem. I have friends with similiar issues. Maybe
these folks can help.

http://www.healthy-homes.com/index.html
<SNIP>
Designer Tad Taylor is recognized as a leading authority in converting new
and antique Airstream [ as well as other aluminum trailers] into upscale
healthy living, travel and work environments. Many of these trailers are
designed especially for those with allergies and chemical sensitivities, but
others are purchased  by those simply interested in protecting their good
health. Tad's trailers are custom designed for all uses, including location
trailers, guest houses, emergency clean or sleeping rooms, safe travel
accommodations, and for full time living environments.
<SNIP>

  I found Tad Taylor while looking through the resources on this website.
http://www.vintageairstream.com/index.html
  It's been a great source for me, and combined with the LIST I have found
the answers to some of lifes riddles, and avoided expensive mistakes...
  Hopefully it can be as useful to you.
     DanG
  '66 Overlanders, '65 F250