Re: [VAL] New to group - Intro from Alaska

As per Tad TAYLOR, do not by any means make arrangements to have
anything done by him yet as we have personal experience that will be
invaluable to you and a thick notebook, reference books (and
experience with others doing work for us) on the subject of redoing
your airstream yourself.   I am a fellow sufferer because of a
chemical spray incident.  My husband is in Chicago at a convention,
so bear with me list people as I don't know how to operate this
e-mail system yet and feel that this is a critical monetary and
health issue.    Thanks.  Janie  daniel@csuol.com