[VAL] Pressure Washer v Trailer

Hi folks:

Yesterday I tried washing my trailer with an electric pressure washer that
was driven by my EU 2000i at the trailer storage lot.  Worked great.

I have a 26 gallon flexible bladder tank that can be filled at home coupled
with a marine 12V washdown pump (SHURflo) in the back of my truck.  I
usually carry the generator on a shelf back there too (covered with a black
plastic trash bag to disguise it). I use this setup when boondocking.  The
26 gallons was sufficient to give the trailer a good washing.  Up to this
time, I used only the washdown pump and a hose with a spray nozzle.  If
anything, the pressure washer uses less water with much better efficiency
(rated @ 1.3 GPM @ 1500 PSI).

The only drawback so far is that once the hose from the 12V pump to the PW
and the power cord from the generator to the PW and the discharge tubing
from the PW are all in the same general area, everything tends to get
tangled up, especially when you move the whole operation around the trailer
a couple of times.  But not all that much worse than it was before I added
the PW to the mix.  Hoses are a pain in general.

The PW I intended to buy had somewhat higher PSI and GPM but it also was
rated at 14A.  My neighbor has one and a test of his with my generator
(13.3A normal rating) proved unsuccessful.  Overloaded.  But another model
of the same mfgr. (Karcher) had slightly less PSI/GPM but was rated at 10A.
I bought one and the generator runs it just fine.  Works great at home too.
Power washed my deck just fine.

For those of you that knew all this already.....Never mind.

GQ '67 Safari in CA