[VAL] '58 Door Lock Set Needed

Hi,

I am in need of a lockset for my '58 Overlander.  It is not the Bargman L-66
fridge handle style.  It also is not the Bargman L-100 style.  But, it is
very similar to the L-100.  The main difference is in the cover plate.  The
lockset I need has to have a round cover plate.  It will have round knobs.
I don't know if the inside is a lever or not and don't care one way or the
other.

Bargman is not making this lockset.  No one seems to have a replacement
lockset either.

If anyone has one they would like to sell or trade me, please let me know.

Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available