[VAL] Airstream caravans

As I've mentioned in many posts, I am in production on a documentary about
the history of the Airstream company and the travel trailer lifestyle.   Fred
Coldwell hooked me up with a dvd of the old Caravan around the world films
made mostly in the mid sixties and they are a great find.

I was wondering if anyone on the list traveled on any of those caravans or
knows of someone who did.  I'd love to include those stories in the
documentary.

Please contact me via email.

Thanks,

Brent Jaimes