Re: [VAL] 1971 Caravel owner

Glyn:

I don't have a 71 Caravel, but my 72 Ambassador has the hatch door just
forward of the end cap seam on the curbside...it allows outside access to
the storage space under the twin bed...There is a small light there to
illuminate the space (on when the hatch door is open) and a double 110
outlet.  At the rear of the space inside is the access for the Univolt
converter (which is just forward of the battery box).  This storage space is
also accessable from the inside if I remove the mattress and lift up the
hinged plywood platform.

I also have the same storage space on the street side under the other twin
bed, but it doesn't have the outside access hatch (darn!).  It is just
forward of my water heater.  I'd like to have an access hatch there (Santa
are you listening?)

So, other than the detailed description, questions?

Judy White
'72-27' International Ambassador