Re: [VAL] the pipes and water heater

For the future. Draining and blowing out with a compressor isn't enough
forNew York winters?

I guess it depends on how carefully you do it.  I followed the
directions in the manual in my '73 and it survived four Massachusetts
winters. You have to fuss over it, and open valves in the right sequence
and be sure it really is all gone.  You need to open up the pump, and
drain the hot water heater too, and put RV anitfreeze in all the traps
and the toilet.

>I'm ashamed when I think my poor trailer was ok (well who knows) for 40
>years until I got it.  HEY!!  I just thought.  I got it from a  man in lower
>Louisiana--maybe I saved it :-)

there ya go !

Daisy ( in Tennessee, almost to VA and some down time, and on a new
laptop ;[ )