RE: [VAL] broken pipes

Sorry to hear about your problem.  I found the same thing in both of my
airstreams when I bought them.  While all of the pipes may not be broken
most of the copper piping will have swollen so it will be very difficult to
replace portions of the pipes.  Been there and done that.

If you are handy at all I'd recommend picking up the trailer and doing the
job yourself.  Most of the pipes are accessable and if you use pex it is
easy to snake the pipe through the trailer and make solderless connections.

Test the water heater first before removing it if you want to keep it.  If
it was at least drained it may be okay.  Again, the problem will be
attaching new fittings to the heater if the originals were soldered on.  If
the heater had threaded connections going into the heater you may be able to
replace the connection if the pipes are damaged in that area.  YOu can
probably do the job in a weekend or two.

My experience is that insurance won't cover.

Good luck
Pete