[VAL] Access numbers

Hi John,

One of the things I do with Earthlink every six months is download ALL
the local phone numbers for each state we plan to visit. I do that
while we have access to a house phone where every call is a local call.

Perhaps a half hour spent that way the next time you're at home or
visiting a relative could down on your 10 cents a minute calls. You
would not have to call your provider to obtain an new access number
each time you pull into another campground.

There's probably some reason this won't work for you, but perhaps it
might.

Terry