[VAL] My Olympic shaver is ready to loan out

    All,

    The time has come again for me to offer my Olympic rivet shaver to any
and all on the group who might need to use it.

    As many of you know I bought it with the intention of using it on a
project but came to realize that I could accomplish it with conventional
rivets.  So if you need to use one and don't want to shell out the dough to
buy one, this might be a golden opportunity for you.  All I ask is that you
be willing to cover the return postage and help me a bit with the cost of
sending it to you (and a bit more to eventually pay for it) by agreeing to
include $10 in the return box.

    So the bottom line is that it'll cost you less than $16.00 after all the
dust has settled.  Sound fair?  Interested?  Let me know back channel or
otherwise and I'll add you to the list.  Try to include your postal address
and phone number with your email back to me.

    T-t-t-hat's all folks,

    Glyn