[VAL] Airstream Podcast

I am starting a podcast for Airstream discussion.

I'm looking for three or four interested enthusiasts who would
like to take part in a weekly discussion of vintage ownership.

You'll need to have a PC or Mac with a broadband connection, and
a love of Airstreams!

This is just going to be a fun project, no financial motivation
involved.

If you are interested in participating please email me off list at
safari_tim@comcast.net

Once I get it going, I'll make a formal list announcement.

--
-Tim
www.ldservice.com/tim/tim