[VAL] '58 Overlander Parts and Such

Well, good intentions won't necessarily get anyone ahead in the game.

I just spent the last 3 hours out in my trailer measuring window frames (so
that I can find replacements) and taking about 200 pics of parts, pieces,
beds, hardware, etc.  I was dying out there.  We're still over 105 in
Phoenix.  Anyway, so I come back inside to edit the pics and build a webpage
for it all.  Dropped the CF card in the reader and guess what? corrupt card.

It won't be happening today folks, gonna have to wait till late next week
now, unless I can get it done early Sunday morning.

Pictures aside, I have a much better idea of what I have, what I want to
sell, and the overall remodel.  The list is so long that it would be
tiresome to put here.  I'll spend the time instead building the page and
getting it ready for the new pics that I have to shoot.

Steve Jones