RE: [VAL] '58 Overlander Manual

<To see more addresses you may have to set your browser to show more
details. My browser is showing the originator's address along with the
val address with "respond to" also showing the val address.

So far everything I've seen about the '58 Overlander and its
resurrection and manual are dead center on topic. No need to go off list
and hide it from the rest of us who are somewhat to very interested.>

Gerald,

The only way that I can get the poster's address is to open each email
individually and then copy it off the window header, it still won't appear
in the body of the email.  My mail client is Outlook 2K.  When I "reply" it
strips the address and leaves me with >From: valist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:valist-admin@tompatterson.com]On Behalf Of Gerald<.

I wasn't trying to hide, just direct people off-list if they wanted to "talk
business" or such.  I also haven't been able to get any pics through the
list and that was also a lot of what I wanted to trade.

Steve Jones