RE: [VAL] '58 Overlander Manual

Ken,

Thanks for the offer.  I have an extensive background in CAD and might be
tempted to produce a manual from my trailer.

I'm going to gut all the way to the subfloor.  I'm doing a modern remodel,
put a queen in the rear, move the bath and shower to amidships, and push the
kitchen forward a little.  I'm going to lose all of the closets except for a
tall narrow one for hanging clothes.  All of our clothing space is going to
be under the bed frame.

That is why I am unconcerned with keeping the vast majority of my trailer,
I'm not going to use it.

Everything except the stove, h20 heater, furnace, overhead alum. cabinets,
ac, kitchen sink, and bath lav. is for sale.  Single bed frames, gaucho
frame, closets, fridge, cabinet hardware, accordion bath door, shower pan,
furnace duct, small alum. anodized shelves, gaucho arm rests (???), closet
doors (mine even has the original warranty paper in great condition on the
inside of the closet door), curtain slide bars and t-clips, etc. etc.

I don't want to sell off the curved cabinet pieces without making a
template, for when I build back.  But that isn't that hard to do, and is
easier to accomplish with the cabinet out.

Steve