[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #348

No not in Bat Cave ---  the 20 footer was actually a local 1 that  no one has
discovered -- mildewed beyond belief inside but everything is  THERE and in
remarkable excellent shape!   The 22 footer is  in Greensboro.

Did ya'll read in this month's SOUTHERN LIVING that we are now considered
"retro chic!"   I burst out laughing at the mention of tailgate  parties and
such "easy" relaxation as only SL can describe --- especially  considering all
the work that it is taking to get the Tramp presentable and  ready to go
(discovered yesterday that a 2 foot section of the belly pan has  become un-riveted).
 New challenges every week and it's still in the 90's  down here with 90%
humidity!   Oh well, we'll get there some  day!

Anne & Ronnie Mollere
The Dixie Tramper