[VAL] Fantastic Fan Install

Hi All,
Just getting around to installing a couple of fantastic fans in my 65
Overlander and looking for some advise from previous installers.
1) Should I use the provided screws or condsider using Olympic Rivets?
2) I remember members talking about getting a special gasket from the factory
so I called them and they sent me special curved garnish pieces for the inside
of the trailer.  Is this what you were talking about or is there a special
piece to seal the fan to the outside of the trailer?  As per usual, I will use
plenty of Vulkem all around.

Thanks for all responses,
Earl Peck
1965 Overlander