RE: [VAL] '58 Overlander Manual

Fred,

I appreciate the help.  My door plate is stamped O 7735.  I acquired the
trailer at a yard sale for $200 and it came without a title.  So, I had to
go the bonded title route which cost me $100 for the insurance bond.
According to the DMV there never was a registered owner. (???)  The DMV has
me down on the registration as originally registered in Aug. 1958.

My trailer is in need of a remodel.  I am going to completely gut and do a
modern remodel not a restoration.  I am missing cushions but otherwise I
have everything in good/excellent shape to sell off, including the bath
fixtures.  I intend to move the bath fixtures forward and put a queen size
in the rear.  I also intend to lose the closets, except for a narrow tall
closet for hanging clothes and instead store clothes under the bed frame
like what the gaucho is.

I do need to find a couple window frames if anyone can help.

Rear - 39 1/4 x 18 1/8 (frame and ring)
Curb side lower jalousie - 23 3/4 x 13 5/8 (ring only)

Both windows are radiused.

Thanks,

Steve Jones