Re: [VAL] '58 Overlander Manual

Steve:

    The '66 is fully self-contained from the factory, so is very
different from your '58.  The 110 volt a.c. appliance base model trailer
was dropped in 1963 and all 1963 later trailers are self contained
(except for the grey water tank which appeared in 19743 or 74, forget
exactly which year).  you might glean some info from the '66 manual, but
it will describe a very different trailer.  Instead, you might use the
'66 manual as an inspiration for updating your '58.

Post the trailer s/n and I'll see if I can ID your trailer from it.
Trailers up to 1965 changed serial numbering schemes every few years.

Fred C.