Re: [VAL] we found one!

> Think of sand grinding into the Pergo. If the sand doesn't come from the
> beach or desert, its going to be in the gravel of the campground parking
> pad or drives.

good point--I want the Safari to look snazzy but be carefree--we took an
extended  trip in an Argosy Motorhome through the West in the 70s with the
three kids and when we arrived at our destination each day I threw them
outside and swept whatever was on the floor out the door--my kind of
housekeepimg!

"So there may be a bit of a safety issue while
removing and disposing it"

The old tile in the Safari is in excellent shape--just one area where it's
crumbly--I was thinking of just laying the new floor over it and avoiding
some work--is this a no no?

Zoe