Re: [VAL] we found one!

Zoe,

We had Pergo flooring in our Tradewind, and it was all
but impervius to sand and dirt. We often camp on
beach sand  in Mexico, where there's a shovel full of
the stuff in the trailer every 3-4 hours.
that's with 2 active grandkids running around. The
Pergo has not scratched or worn at all. It just sweeps
clean, and only needs an occasional barely damp wipe
down. It does not like water, though. I'd be much more
concerned about liquid spills than sand.
Best,
Uwe

Uwe Salwender
Orange, CA.