[VAL] Found my short

All
	After taking most of the new shiny interior AL off, I found
what the professional had done.   If you remember, I had the 69
caravel super insulated.  He placed wall extensions to allow an
additional 1.5 inches of insulating.  All wiring was to be replaced,
but that is another story.

	The wiring group that went to the
brake/backup/clearance/licence plate originally was behind the
interior wall ( it went through the ribs).  This professional pulled
the wiring cluster and placed them on top of  the new wall extensions
and sandwiched the wires between the extension and the interior wall.
Then he drilled through the wire while putting  in a pop rivet.
Dead Short.
	Now I am seeking information on the size of wire to use to
replace the clearance/brake/backup/licence plate wiring.  Any
suggestions?

Dan
69 Caravel
14148