[VAL] VAC in CO

Rob, thanks for your kind words regarding this year's RM Rally. I know the
Planning Committee busted their behinds to throw this 5th a/s bash in the
Rockies. We're pleased to hear words like yours because that is  exactly
would we intended to accomplish. It was a bit frightening to invite 80
vintage Airstreamers to a Rally and hope things would go well. We're not
social directors, so things are left up to individuals. So in keeping with
the 1st RM Rally, we followed the advice of then VAC President Tom Reed to
pick a good spot,  invite Vintage A/S folks, and good things would happen.
It appears this approach still works.

Randy Unter
Rocky Mountain Planning Committee Coordinator
VAC Region 11 Rep.