Re: [VAL] Re: changing a tire

On some models, either in front or behind the wheel there
will be a small square area that say's, "place jack here".
I have found placing the jack under the vertical piece of
metal that connects the axle to the frame works well. That's
were the people at the factory told me to place it. As for
bias/radial, I have more problems with radials that bias. My
trailer came new with 7.00x15 bias and thats what I have
been using for 5+ years no problem. I find the radial is a
little fatter sidewall making it harder to get on and off.

Paul Waddell