Re: [VAL] Re: subfloor restore/fix

    Russ and all,

>>snip The curvature will be the tough part and will require lots of in and out
>>to trim it all down and get it to fit.

    I too had the same problem both when replacing the floor and when
replicating my Gaucho and all the curved wood necessary to get it to fit the
inner skin.  It involved a simple process using a T-square (or equivalent)
and a tick stick.  It's harder to explain than to illustrate and fortunately
I have photo examples of the process.  Within a few minutes of learning how
to do it, you can make cuts that will fit the curves like a hand in a glove.

    Let me know back channel if you're interested in seeing the photo
process.

    Regards,

    Glyn