Re: [VAL] Re: subfloor restore/fix

    Russ,

    Might I suggest that you consider a polyethylene tank instead of your
planned aluminum one?  The good folks at Ronco Plastics in Tustin CA will
make a tank to your exact specs or you can choose one from their existing
patterns in their online catalog.  Here's a link to it:
http://www.ronco-plastics.com/

    I've used them three times over the years for making holding tanks in
three different boats, witnessing them actually make the last one.  They can
make a tank any size or shape you want.  It's simply a matter of them
bolting a bunch of plates together for the roto molding process.  Heated
liquid polyethylene is injected into the spinning pattern which cools on the
plate surfaces resulting in a perfect tank with very thick and sturdy walls.
The injection process takes 16 minutes and is a trip to watch.

    If you tell them what fittings you want and where you want them, they'll
spin them into the tank, a process that takes another 10-15 minutes at no
added cost.  I watched that too!!!

    Note that the price you end up paying is half of what the catalog states
Don't ask, 'cause I don't have an answer but have been charged only half all
three times.

    This type of tank is impervious to all head chemicals and will last a
lifetime without rust or burst seams, etc.

    Lastly, use Odorlos head treatment for a totally odor free system,
guaranteed.