RE: [VAL] Yes, there is an insider on the list

Joann,
We are about 30 miles west of Ft Worth just off of I20 on US180.  Yes, we
install ZipDee awnings.  I knew that I forgot something when I listed the
products we sell and support.  As yours is a vintage rig, we can order
vintage appropriate Sunbrella fabric.  Go to
http://www.sunbrella.com/cgi-bin/usa/thumbnail.pl?B=S&W=46&P=1 to look at
the various fabrics available.  There are choices of weave as well as
stripes of almost every imaginable combination.  We will need a few weeks
advance notice in order to have the ZipDee fabricate the awning and ship.
Just send us the length of the awning rail at the top of your Bubble and
your selection of sunbrella fabric when you are ready to move forward.

David