RE: [VAL] Yes, there is an insider on the list

Joann,
I took over as the GM of Roger Williams Airstream in Weatherford, TX about 4
months ago.  We have a full service and sales operation for both new and
vintage models.  My philosophy is to build and run the dealership from an
A/S owner's perspective.  We are dealers for Dometic, Pressure Pro,
CentraMatic, Hensley, Sewer Solution and the 3R line of fresh/gray/black
chemicals along with A/S.   We are exclusively Airstream as a dealership, so
our focus is totally Airstream.  Feel free to contact me directly at
dtidmore@rogerwilliamsairstream.com or via this list and I will promptly
respond.

David Tidmore