Re: [VAL] RE: VAL Floor expoy

When I replaced the bath floor in my 1965 Trade Wind I found  that the floor
was 1/2 in I replaced with A-C plywood No reason to use marine be  sure to
seal the edges preferbaly with epoxy as the edges will wick up moisture  and
start the rotting process Marine ply will rot just as quickly as A-C ply  I coted
both sides with epoxy and laid down a layer of fiberglass cloth  over the
whole floor. also tiltes the trailer side to side and pored epoxy along  the edges
to seal the ply in the channel.
Jim Smith