[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #342

Russ:  The best wood epoxy I have used is made by Abatron.  Here is the
web site.  http://abatron.com/home002.htm  This is not a cheap product,
but it works better than anything else I have used on the market.  They
also have a two-part putty which can be used to fill the voids the smooth
out the floor where the wood has rotted away after you have used the
Liquidwood.  Please note, since the Liquidwood is a liquid, be sure to put
some plastic and paper under the trailer to catch what runs through.
Good luck

Tim #1047
68 Caravel
68 Overlander